Free Shipping Within 48 States / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Professional Dual (2x100 freq) Channels UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System
Very high quality Professional UHF Wireless microphone system
One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty in USA
The MUSYSIC's MU-U2F5 UHF wireless Handheld microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range professional application with 2x100 selectable frequencies, automatic frequency scanning, automatic transmitter setup. It's the perfect for professional use at any events. Putting this system in your rig is an awesome way to get up to 2 wireless mics going simultaneously, on 2x100 UHF selectable frequencies, anywhere and anytime. The MU-U2F5 is for very high quality professional and reliable 2-channel UHF wireless Handheld microphone systems. It uses the most advanced technology called SMT (Surface Mounted Technology) and is made of the highest quality surface mounted components to ensure its quality and reliability. It’s ideal for professional performance, in church or home karaoke use.
Two Mics for Two Voices:
Now you can distribute wireless Handheld to all the singers in your band. You can host panel discussions and send Handheld down either side of the room to take questions and answers from the audience. Perhaps you're an event planner who needs to make sure that wireless microphones are always in the right places at the right times. Or perhaps you're simply hosting the most insane karaoke sing-along party of all time. No matter what you're doing with 2 separate channels of wireless power, the MUSYSIC MU-U2F5 will make sure that everyone gets their time on the mic.
Two Channels, All The Time:
Each of the 2 channels can operate on 1 of 100 distinct frequencies ranges. This means that the MUSYSIC MU-U2F5 system gives you the ability to run 2 channels at once without any fear of frequency interference. Also, it's fully FCC compliant, and is designed to be well shielded against external interference.
Two Individual Volume Knobs and 1/4" Outputs:
Each microphone channel has its own discrete volume control on the front panel of the rack mountable receiver, to make sure that every voice is dialed into the overall mix correctly in situations musical or otherwise. Each mic also tests out at around 12 hours of total battery life, meaning that you won't have to change the batteries halfway through the performance, meeting, etc. In addition to mix 1/4" output, the receiver have two XLR outputs for individual control each mic.
Getting away from cables is liberating. And a wireless microphone feels great in any situation. But as soon as you start using one, you'll quickly discover that everyone around wants one too. So jump ahead of the curve and get a system that offers maximum flexibility not just for you, but your colleagues and fellow musicians alike.
- LCD display showing RF level, AF level, Channel Frequency and Channel number status.
- 2x100 Selectable frequencies on each channel, multiple units can be used simultaneously
- Advance SMT (Surface Mounted Technology) for increased range/reliability, reducing dropouts.
- Built-In Tone Lock Squelch circuit protection from RF interference
- Automatic frequency scanning to find and set the best available channel
- Automatic transmitter setup, the channel of the transmitter and receiver can easily synchronize
- Dual channel receiver, Both microphones can be used at the same time
- Two XLR individual outputs and one 1/4" Mixed output
- Individual volume control on each channel
- Frequency: UHF 500MHz - 599MHz ( Comply with FCC new frequency rules )
- Battery Life: 12 Hours ( AA batteries )
- Range: Up to 300 feet ( 100 meters )
- Operating Frequency: 500 - 599 MHz
- Number of Channels: 200
- Frequency Stability: ±30PPm
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation Range: ±80KHz
- Operating Range: 100m (300 feet)
- Temperature Range : 41f – 113f
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Receiving System: Diversity
- Received Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Audio output impedance: 600Ohms ±10% Unbalanced
- Audio output level: 0 - 0.7 V r.m.s
- De-Emphasis: 50uS
- RF Output: 10 mW
- Power Supply: 1.5V AA X 2 Battery
- Microphone: Dynamic microphone
- Pre-Emphasis: 50uS
- Dimensions: 1.5” X 9.45”
- Weight: 280 g
- 1pc Dual channel VHF receiver
- 2pc Handheld Microphones
- 1pc 1/4" Audio cable
- 1pc 12V Universal Power Adapter
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.