Free Shipping Within 48 States / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Professional 10 Channel PA Mixer with Dual Built-in 24-bit FX Processor, USB Audio Interface, 7-band Graphic EQ, SUB and Main Output
Very high quality Professional tremendous Power Mixer / Amp
with Crystal Clear Sound quality
One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty in USA
The Musysic MU-G10DX mixer is a great sound board for all of your mixing needs. Channels 1-6 feature dual XLR - 1/4" connections input capability. All channels to engage phantom power and all channels have a dust proof fader and 3-band EQ controls. There are also two separate group stereo inputs. This mixer features a master 7-band EQ as well. The MU-D10DX has a Dual 24-bit DSP effect processor with 99 different professional sound effects. The dual effect control gives you the capability for two sound effects to be layered together. The intensity of effect used can be adjusted on each channel and there is also a master control and fader for the effect used. This provides amazing control and calibration of your sound in performances.
The Musysic G10DX can link up to your computer through a stereo USB audio interface creating your very own studio. This connection allows the unit to pair with your audio mixing software to produce some really amazing quality recordings on your computer.
This mixer has a port for USB playback of your mp3, wav, and flac files. It can also record your sessions on to a USB flash drive. You can connect your Bluetooth devices to the mixer for playback as well.
- 8 mono+2 stereo channel
- LR main mix/ 3 AUX sends
- 2 group stereo channel inputs
- Ultra-musical 3-band EQ on each channel
- Phantom power
- Channel and master meters
- Per channel pre/post fader aux switching
- 60mm dust protected faders
- Dual 24-bit DSP Multi-Effects Processor
- Double 99-mode parameters-adjustable DSP effect processor
- USB/SD slot for MP3/WMA Format direct play/Bluetooth function
- MP3 player/recorder with concise human-machine interactive interface
- 2-Track monitoring and replay to LR
- Headphones and local monitor outputs
- Dedicated stereo, peak-retaining monitor meters
- Master mix output and REC output
- Electronically balanced XLR outputs with +26dBu drive capability
- Preamp +34dBu maximum input capability for mic or line
- Ultra low noise mix head amp design
- Full control on each Channel
- Separate master mix outputs
- 7 Band equalizer
- Headphone output jack
- Metal jacks, gold-plated XLRs, sealed pots and switches
- 110V/220V switchable
- Weight: 10lbs
- Dimension: 20.9"x15.7"x8.7"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.