Free Shipping Within 48 States / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System for Guitar, Camera, Camcorder
99 Selectable Operating Frequencies
Very high quality Professional UHF microphone system
Musicians want freedom when playing their instrument - freedom to express themselves, and freedom to move. But when it comes to micing instruments, it usually means being tethered down by audio cables. With Musysic UHF Wireless System, you don’t have to sacrifice your freedom anymore.
The wireless transmitter easily attaches to your instrument and can run up to 10 hours on a single AA battery. The sturdy base receiver Also run on AA batteries for unlimited placement options. The diversity receiver design protects against signal drop-outs for total reliability. There are 99 user-selectable operating frequencies for best signal.
For DSLR Camera/Camcorder:
The latest UHF technology delivers high quality, crystal clear audio with the MUSYSIC MU-U99GT Professional UHF Wireless Microphone System. Designed for professional ENG, EFP and DSLR video recording applications, it offers up to 99 user-selectable UHF channels to choose from. It features a backlit LCD display and compact size for easy concealment, plus a powerful transmit range of up to 150 feet (line of sight). This unit provides over 10 hours of continuous operation using AA batteries (sold separately).
- Diversity UHF receiver design eliminates dropouts caused by multi-pathing and interference
- 99 user-selectable operating frequencies for best signal
- Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118dB dynamic range
- Operating range of up to 100 feet
- Lightweight, low-profile, and easy to use
- Bright LEDs display power, status, and battery life
- Adjustable squelch control to minimize outside interference
- 3.5mm mono to 3.5mm cabls with 1/4" adapter (Can use for Guitar and also for Camera)
- Guitar, Line & mic selection switch
- For mic use, Lapel and headset cable included
- Clip on the back of Receiver and Transmitter
- Receiver & transmitter operate on 2 AA batteries (upto 10 hours)
- 1pc UHF receiver
- 1pc UHF Transmitter
- 2pcs 3.5mm to 3.5mm cables
- 2pcs 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter
- 1pc lapel cables
- 1pc headset cable
Retail Price: $199.99
Lower 48 states: Free
AK, HI, & PR: $30
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.